8; YouTube podcasts G-131 to G-136 (4)

PLEASE NOTE! - My audio podcasts on YouTube, which I recorded on different tablets/smartphones, seem to have uncertain handles, so please search for My YouTube audio podcasts under My name Kishalay Sinha - then find G-number!!! Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank God, I don't keep on changing My pen name.

There is only ONE audio (an Assamese song by Dr. Bhupen Hazarika) which was uploaded to YouTube several years ago by a talented Assamese youth, Sobin Deka (SOBIN to Me) - under My name Kishalay Sinha (with handle: 
@kishalaysinha9187) - to show Me how an audio can be uploaded to YouTube! - it is not a modern Assamese song sung by Me! - this song has also been uploaded to YouTube by others:

Krishna (3:02) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube) - 9 yr ago 

Kalir Krishna (3:04) / Bhupen Hazarika - Topic (YouTube) - 9 yr ago 

Kalir Krishna Buli (কলিৰ কৃষ্ণ বুলি) - by Bhupen Hazarika (3:02) / Assamese Old Songs অসমীয়া পুৰণি গীত (YouTube) - 5 yr ago 

YouTube podcast (Kishalay Sinha - handle: @kishalaysinha)
June 14, 2024

G-131 PLAIN ENGLISH (2:46) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

June 19, 2024 

YouTube podcast (Kishalay Sinha - handle: 
@KishalaySinha-bu2mx OR @kishalaysinha-bu2mx) I recorded on LAVA 4G tablet.

G-136 (1) a (an) (1:19) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

G-136 (2) AA (0:31) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

June 20, 2024 

YouTube podcast (Kishalay Sinha - handle: @kishalaysinha-dk4ph)

I recorded the following on SAMSUNG 4G tablet - I used PHILIPS headphones with microphone, which I bought online from Amazon. I recorded on free MP3 Recorder and uploaded to YouTube with free InShot.

G-136 (3) abacus (0:25) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

G-136 (4) abandon (1:15) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

COLLINS PLAIN ENGLISH DICTIONARY  (HarperCollinsPublishers
FOREWORD by Chrissie Maher OBE, MA, Director and founder, Plain English Campaign 

I have the paperback edition.

June 15, 2024 

I recorded G-!32 on REALME PAD 4G tablet.
(Kishalay Sinha - handle: @kishalaysinha)

G-132 THE PRISONER OF ZENDA - 1 (7:08) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

ANTHONY HOPE: THE PRISONER OF ZENDA [Retold by Bani Roy Choudhury; Level 4] [with an Introduction, illustrations, chapter reviews] (STERLING PRESS PRIVATE LIMITED / STERLING Publishers Pvt. Ltd., A-59, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi-110020; ©2002, Sterling Press Pvt. Ltd.; ISBN  81-7862-182-7; Reprint 2003, 2006, 2008; paperback; 144 pages; Rs. 75), Chapter 1 (p. 5-9)

June 17, 2024 

YouTube podcast (Kishalay Sinha - handle: @kishalaysinha-dk4ph)

Thank God, I number all My audio podcasts on YouTube serially: G-0, G-1, G-2, G-3, ..., G-132, G-133, G-134 (My latest - today)!!!

PLEASE NOTE! - My audio podcasts on YouTube, which I recorded on different tablets/smartphones, seem to have uncertain handles, so please search for My YouTube audio podcasts under My name Kishalay Sinha - then find G-number!!! Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank God, I don't keep on changing My pen name.

I recorded G-!33, G-134 on SAMSUNG 4G tablet. 
(Kishalay Sinha - @kishalaysinha-dk4ph)

G-133 THE PRISONER OF ZENDA - 2 (2:22) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

ANTHONY HOPE: THE PRISONER OF ZENDA (STERLING PRESS / STERLING Publishers), p. 9-10 (Chapter 2)

June 18, 2024 

G-134 THE PRISONER OF ZENDA - 3 (4:10) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

ANTHONY HOPE: THE PRISONER OF ZENDA (STERLING PRESS / STERLING Publishers), p. 10-12 (Chapter 2)

June 19, 2024 

YouTube podcast (Kishalay Sinha - handle: 
@KishalaySinha-bu2mx OR @kishalaysinha-bu2mx) 

I recorded G-135, G-136 (1), G-136 (2) on LAVA 4G tablet. (Level playing field for all. I have no bias.)

G-135 THE PRISONER OF ZENDA - 4 (5:48) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

ANTHONY HOPE: THE PRISONER OF ZENDA (STERLING PRESS / STERLING Publishers), p. 12-15 (Chapter 2)

*

G-136 (1) a (an) (1:19) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

G-136 (2) AA (0:31) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

COLLINS PLAIN ENGLISH DICTIONARY 
(HarperCollinsPublishers)

*

Lord Burlesdon sounds like Lord Burlesque-don!
Elphberg sounds like Elf-berg!
Ruritania seems connected with Rudolf Britannia! (The "hero" Rudolf is British!)
Black Michael is not "black" but has black hair.
Princess Flavia ... flavor / flavour ...
Fabian Society was founded by George Bernard Shaw (Fabian: compare Flavia)
Madame Antoinette: cf. Marie Antoinette "beheaded" in French Revolution ...

Roger's Cheap Old Book Club: The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope (13:14) / Michael K. Vaughan (YouTube)

The STERLING edition says that "Anthony Hope" lived from 1863 to 1933 (1863-1933) BUT according to the PENGUIN edition that YouTuber/Booktuber "Michael K. Vaughan" has read, Mr. "Anthony Hope" lived from 1863 to 1956 (1863-1956)!

The Prisoner of Zenda: First Reading Challenge Book (15:26) / Heather the Librarian (YouTube)

Roger's Cheap Old Book Club || "The Prisoner of Zenda" (1894) by Anthony Hope (6:45) / Shawn D. Standfast (YouTube)

It seems that "Shawn D. Standfast" has a copy of the Dover thrift edition of this novel. (I have been inspired by several valuable low-cost paperbacks published by DOVER PUBLICATIONS, INC., New York, which I have bought over the years.)

The Prisoner of Zenda - novel recap/review [AUDIO] (45:01) / Ye Olde Bestsellers Book Club (YouTube)

The Prisoner of Zenda Part-1 | XII English Novel | Complete Book Details | Pardhai Ghar (5:30) / Pardhai Ghar (YouTube)

The Prisoner of Zenda Novel Explained in Urdu || XII - English || All Chapters Summarized (29:17) / learn English with Rimsha Raheen (YouTube)

[Spoken Urdu sounds completely like spoken Hindi to Me. No difference. - G]

Prisoner Of Zenda in (Urdu / Hindi) - Nouman Farooq (31:21) / SEPY - Skills Evolution Programme For Youth (YouTube)

Prisoner Of Zenda in (Urdu / Hindi) (Part-02) - Nouman Farooq (17:36) / SEPY - Skills Evolution Programme For Youth (YouTube)

Prisoner of zenda (part 3) TEASER in (Urdu / Hindi) - Nouman Farooq (0:36) / SEPY - Skills Evolution Programme For Youth (YouTube)

Prisoner Of Zenda in (Urdu / Hindi) | By: Nouman Farooq (1:09:24) / Place of Practical Learning (YouTube) 

[Part-03 by Nouman Farooq / SEPY starts from 46:10 of this video tutorial.]

THE PRISONER OF ZENDA - NOVEL ANALYSIS - MAIN THEME (8:28) / Lingture with FK [FKAY, not F**K] (YouTube)

The Prisoner of ZENDA (#2) by sir Saeed (18:23) / saeed khan (YouTube)

The Prisoner of Zenda (#3) BY SIR SAEED (13:43) / saeed khan (YouTube)

Video (notes on COLONEL SAPT, FRITZ VON TARLENHEIM, PRINCESS FLAVIA) visible - but no audio (cannot hear his tutorial lecture), I don't know the reason.

THE PRISONER OF ZENDA - 6 videos / OMAIR ALAM. Playlist (YouTube)
Playlist:
The Prisoner of Zenda | Major Characters (11:28) / OMAIR ALAM (YouTube)
The Prisoner of Zenda | Minor Characters (11:09) / OMAIR ALAM (YouTube)
The Prisoner of Zenda | Summary (32:13) / OMAIR ALAM (YouTube)
The Prisoner of Zenda | MCQs | Part 1 (16:25) / OMAIR ALAM (YouTube)
The Prisoner of Zenda | MCQs | Part 2 (22:11) / OMAIR ALAM (YouTube)
The Prisoner of Zenda | MCQs | Part 3 (25:21) / OMAIR ALAM (YouTube)

After listening to the first three tutorials, I also enjoyed doing MCQs 1, 2, 3.

OMAIR ALAM seems to be a name chosen with Pakistani student community in mind. This reminds Me of the Indian writer "Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava" who used the pen name "Nawab Rai" for Urdu fiction and "Premchand" for Hindi fiction. - G

THE COUNT'S REVENGE by J.H. Walsh 

The Count's Revenge by J.H. Walsh | xi English | Urdu explanation by M. Waqas Afaque (14:20) / Engliness Official (YouTube)

NUCLEAR BOMBS 

Anunnaki Wars in Ancient India (39:15) / Ancient Astronaut Archive (YouTube)

*

Introduction to THE PRISONER OF ZENDA (Sterling Press / Sterling Publishers):

Sir Anthony Hope (1863-1933) was an English novelist. Born in London and named Anthony Hope Hopkins, he was educated at Marlborough and won a scholarship to Oxford.

He became a barrister in 1887 and began his writing career at around the same time. He began by contributing articles to various periodicals. He gave up his practice at the Bar in 1894 in order to write full-time, and in April of the same year, he produced THE PRISONER OF ZENDA, a thrilling and romantic story set in an imaginary country, Ruritania. It was an instant success.

Hope also wrote many other novels, historical romances, short stories and plays. Although his plays are now forgotten, he is still remembered for his two novels set in Ruritania, the second of which, RUPERT OF HENTZAU (1898), follows the further adventures of Rudolf Rassendyll, the hero and narrator of THE PRISONER OF ZENDA. Hope was knighted in 1918 for his services to his country.

In THE PRISONER OF ZENDA, a burning curiosity draws Rudolf Rassendyll, a young Englishman, to Ruritania to see the coronation of the new king.

However, the king is kidnapped by his greedy and ambitious brother, the Duke of Strelsau [Black Michael], and only Rudolf can save him [the kidnapped king]. He [Rudolf] is thrown into a series of adventures beyond his wildest dreams and his own life is in danger as he tries to outwit the Duke [Black Michael] and his evil henchmen, including the ruthless and fearless young Rupert Hentzau. At the same time he is deeply attracted to the beautiful and charming Princess Flavia, who is engaged to the king.

THE PRISONER OF ZENDA has remained a popular novel for over a hundred years and the land of Ruritania has now taken its place on the map of English fiction and has inspired countless imitations in both literature and films.

(p. 3-5)

[I believe that THE PRISONER OF ZENDA is a "ghost-written" thriller WRITTEN RECENTLY and is a real story based on modern India, where fictional Princess Flavia may represent Ms. X and fictional Madame Antoinette de Mauban may represent Ms. Z and the fictional narrator "hero" Rudolf may represent KSG. But it seems to Me that Rupert is an alternative portrayal of KSG by the ghost writer NOT sure if KSG supports the King or the King's half brother Black Michael. The truth, I believe, is that KSG is Independent and is NOT interested in any side. - G]

Excerpts (hyper-dramatic) from THE PRISONER OF ZENDA by Anthony Hope:

I proceeded to the princess's apartments. We talked a while, and when I took my leave, she slipped a ring on my finger. I took off my ring and put it on her finger, saying, "Wear that ring, even though you wear another when you are queen." 

"Whatever else I wear, this I will wear till I die and after," said she, and kissed the ring.

- p. 84 (Chapter 14)

*

It was the custom of the Prefect of Police to send me a report on the condition of the capital and the feeling of the people. Sapt read out his report the next afternoon as I relaxed in the King's bedroom in the Palace:

His Highness the Duke of Strelsau left the city, accompanied by several of his household. His destination is believed to be the Castle of Zenda. De Gautet, Bersonin, and Detchard followed a hour later, the last-named carrying his arm in a sling [!].

"Then we come to this," said Sapt:

Madame de Mauban left for Dresden by train at midday. The Dresden train stops at Zenda.

The king is much criticised by his people for taking no steps about his marriage. They are coupling Princess Flavia's name with that of the Duke of Strelsau, and the duke gains much popularity from the suggestion. I have made an announcement that the King gives a ball tonight in honour of the princess, and the effect is good.

"That is news to me," I remarked in surprise.

"Oh, the preparations are all made!" laughed Fritz. "I've seen to that. Look here, I hate telling you this, but I've been told that the princess has become most attached to the King since the coronation, and is deeply wounded by the King's neglect."

"Here's a kettle of fish!" I groaned. 

"I think," said Sapt, "that you'd better make your offer tonight at the ball."

"Good heavens, no!"

"All right, lad, all right," he said. "We mustn't press you too hard."

...

I looked at her and forgot the King in Zenda, I forgot the King in Strelsau. I even forgot that she was a princess - and I an impostor.... I pressed my kisses on her lips.

She pushed me from her, crying suddenly:

"Ah! Is it true? Or is it only because you must?"

"It's true!" I said, in low tones, "true that I love you!"

"How is it that I love you now, Rudolf?"

"Now?" 

"Yes - just lately. I - I never did before."

"Never before?" I asked eagerly.

She laughed. 

"Be careful, Rudolf. He will be mad now."

"Who, Michael? If Michael were the worst - "

"What worse is there?"

There was yet a chance for me. Controlling myself with a mighty effort, I took my hands off her and stood a yard or two away.

"If I were not the King," I began, "if I were only a private gentleman...."

Before I could finish, her hand was in mine.

"If you were a convict in the prison of Strelsau, you would be my King," she said.

Under my breath I groaned, "God forgive me!" and, holding her hand in mine, I said again:

"If I were not the King...."

"Ah, Rudolf! Does a woman who marries without love look on the man as I look on you?"

"Flavia," I said, in a strange dry voice, "I am not...."

A little cry burst from Flavia, as she sprang back from me. My half-finished sentence died on my lips. Sapt stood there, bowing low, but with a stern frown on his face.

"A thousand pardons, sire," said he, "but his Eminence the Cardinal has waited this quarter of an hour to offer his respectful adieu to your Majesty."

I looked at his eyes and read in them an angry warning. How long he had been a listener I knew not, but he had come upon us in the nick of time.

"We must not keep his Eminence waiting," I said.

- p. 57-60 (Chapter 10)

* * *

I rushed to where the King lay. Was he dead? I dropped on my knees beside him, and bent down to hear if he breathed. But before I could find out, I heard a loud rattle from outside. I knew the sound: the drawbridge was being pushed out. A moment later, it rang home against the wall on my side of the moat. I would be trapped and the King with me, if he lived!

I took my sword and passed to the outer room. Seizing a revolver lying there, I paused to listen. Suddenly I heard the laughter of Hentzeau. The laugh told me that my men had not come, for they should have shot Rupert by now. The clock struck half-past two [at night]! My God! The door had not been opened! They [the King's men] had gone to the bank [of the moat], and not finding me there, had returned to the chateau with news of the King's death - and mine.

For a moment, I sank, unnerved, against the door. Then I started up when I heard Rupert cry, "Michael, come and fight for her!"

If it were a three-cornered fight, I told myself, I might yet play my part. I turned the key in the door and looked out.

A strange scene met my eyes. The bridge [drawbridge] was in place. At the far end, a group of the duke's servants huddled together, their faces pale, their weapons held in front of them. Rupert stood holding the bridge against them, daring them to come or send Black Michael to him. The servants whispered to one another.

By marvellous chance, I was the master. The servants would oppose me no more than they dared to attack Rupert. I had but to raise my revolver, and Rupert would be a dead man. He did not know that I was there. Strangely, I did nothing. I stood and watched in fascination, waiting for the outcome of the scene. 

"Michael, you dog! If you can stand, come on!" cried Rupert. 

The answer to his taunts came in the wild cry of a woman, "He's dead! My God, he's dead!"

"Dead!" shouted Rupert. "I struck better than I knew!" and he laughed triumphantly. Then he turned to the servants, shouting, "Down with your weapons! I am your master now!" 

They would have obeyed, but as he spoke there arose a distant sound of shouts from the other side of the chateau. My heart leapt. It must be my men, come to seek me. The noise continued, but none seemed to heed it. Their attention was focused on what was happening before their eyes. The group of servants parted and Antoinette de Mauban staggered on to the bridge. She held a revolver in her shaking hand, and, as she tottered, she fired at Rupert. It missed him and struck the woodwork over my head.

Rupert laughed. She took no notice. Instead, with a wonderful effort, she calmed herself till she stood still. Then very slowly, she began to raise her arm again, taking most careful aim.

I looked at Rupert. He would be mad to risk it. But before she got her aim, he bowed and cried, "I can't kill where I've kissed," and before anyone could stop him, he leapt into the moat. At that very moment I heard a rush of feet, and Sapt's voice cried, "God! It's the duke - dead!" 

I knew then, that the King needed me no more, and throwing down my revolver, I vaulted over the parapet with my sword in hand, intent on finishing my quarrel with Rupert. I saw his curly head fifteen yards off in the water of the moat. 

He swam swiftly and easily. I was weary. I cried, "Stop, Rupert, stop!"

He looked over his shoulder, but swam on. I put forth all my remaining strength and pressed on. He found the rope which I had left hanging. With a shout of triumph, he caught hold of it and began to haul himself up. I was soon at the rope, and he, hanging in mid air, saw me, but I could not reach him. 

He looked startled when he saw me. I think at first he took me for the King. Then he cried out in an incredulous tone:

"Why it's the play-actor! How come you here, man?" He didn't stop, but climbed on till he gained the bank.

Rupert smiled down, waved his hand to me, and was gone in an instant. Without thinking of danger, I laid my hand on the rope and was up in a moment. I saw him thirty yards off, running like a deer towards the forest. I rushed after him, calling him to stand. He did not heed my call. Unwounded and vigorous, he gained on me at every step. Forgetting everything else except him and my thirst for his blood, I pressed on.

It was three o'clock now, and the day was dawning. I could see Rupert a hundred yards ahead of me. I was forced to pause for breath. A moment later, Rupert turned sharply to the right and was lost from my sight.

I thought all was over, and sank to the ground. But I was up again directly [at once], for a scream rang through the forest - a woman's scream. Putting forth the last of my strength, I ran on to the place where he had turned out of my sight. I saw him again. He was in the act of lifting a girl down from her horse; doubtless, it was her scream that I had heard. She was probably on her way to an early market at Zenda. Her horse was a stout, well-shaped animal. Rupert lifted her down amid her shrieks - the sight of him frightened her; but he treated her gently, laughed, kissed her, and gave her money. Then he jumped on the horse and waited for me. I, on my part, waited for him. 

Presently he rode towards me, keeping his distance, however. He lifted up his hand, saying, "What did you do in the Castle?" 

"I killed three of your friends," said I.

"What! You got to the cells?"

"Yes."

"And the King?"

"He was hurt by Detchard before I killed Detchard, but I pray that he lives."

"You fool!"

"I spared your life. I was behind you on the bridge [drawbridge], with a revolver in my hand."

"No? That means I was between two fires!"

"Get off your horse and fight like a man," said I.

"Before a lady?" said he, pointing to the girl. "Fie, your Majesty!"

Then in my rage, hardly knowing what I did, I rushed at him. For a moment he seemed to waver. Then he reined his horse in and stood waiting for me. On I went in my folly. I seized the reins and struck him. He parried and thrust at me. I fell back a pace and rushed at him again. This time I reached his face and laid his cheek open. I darted back before he could strike me. He seemed almost amazed at the fierceness of my attack. I doubt not, that either one or both of us would have died. But at that moment there came a shout from behind us, and, looking around, I saw, just at the turn, a man on a horse. He was riding hard, and carried a revolver in his hand. It was Fritz, my faithful friend. Rupert saw him, and knew that the game was up. He checked his rush at me. Instead, he tossed his hair off his forehead and smiled, and said, "Au revoir, Rudolf Rassendyll!"

Then, with his cheek streaming blood, but his lips laughing and his body swaying with ease and grace, he bowed to me, and he bowed to the farm-girl, then waved his hand at Fritz, who was just within range and let fly a shot at him. The shot struck his sword, and he dropped it with an oath, wringing his fingers. Rupert clapped his heels hard on the horse's belly, and rode away at a gallop. 

Once again he turned to wave his hand, and then vanished through the thickets. I flung my sword down and cried to Fritz to ride after him. But Fritz stopped his horse, leapt down and ran to me. Kneeling, he put his arms about me. The wound that Detchard had given me had broken forth afresh, and my blood was staining the ground.

"Then give me the horse!" I cried, staggering to my feet and throwing his arms off me. The strength of my rage carried me as far as the horse stood, and then I fell beside it.

"My friend - dear friend!" said Fritz, as tender as a woman, kneeling beside me again.

"Is the King alive?"

"Thanks to the most gallant gentleman that lives," said he softly, "the King is alive!"

The farm-girl stood by, weeping and wide-eyed with wonder.

When I heard that the King was alive, I strove to cry "Hurrah!" but could not speak. Instead I laid my head back on Fritz's arm and closed my eyes.

- p. 91-98 (Chapters 16, 17)

MODI IN KALA PANI CELLULAR JAIL IN ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA

PM Modi visits Cellular Jail in Port Blair in Andaman & Nicobar | PMO (46:46) / PMO India (YouTube)
Tuition
Cf. T.N., BELT., SILP. etc. in GASS., TEZ, SIL, OP IL, DEL etc.

Kishalay Sinha [G] 
June 14/15/16/17/18/19/20, 2024

THE TRIAL FOR MURDER 

THE TRIAL FOR MURDER - a ghost story by Charles Dickens.

An imaginary "ghost story" / "murder story" / detective story attributed to novelist Charles Dickens but, I suspect, written by a top ghost writer who knows the facts of this case and also knows the identities of the characters in this real-life-based short story. Many audio recordings and explanations of this "ghost story" are available on YouTube, but I think it will be very difficult for most to understand the short story, which only those who know details of the fake "murder" will understand. The excessively literary style in which this short story was written, and pointless and distracting details which cause confusion, add to the difficulty of comprehending the story. I first read the text of the story from a Google source. Then I used My background knowledge to fully understand the real truth behind this supposed "ghost story" about a "MURDERED" guy who appears in the story as A REAL GUY! This "ghost story" is intimately connected with Ms. X (Princess Flavia in THE PRISONER OF ZENDA) and Ms. Z (Madame Antoinette de Mauban in THE PRISONER OF ZENDA) and other main characters in THE PRISONER OF ZENDA by Anthony Hope: KSG (Rudolf Rassendyll), look-alike "King" Rudolf Elphberg etc. "MURDERED" "ghost" = "JUROR" ("FOREMAN") = SAT. BM KrS T.N. GASS. who escaped from T.N. and transformed his body and spread the VERY NASTY CRIMINAL LIE that KSG "murdered" him and "escaped" to Bombay after "raping" Ms. X, but brilliant and patriotic personnel of the Indian police, CBI, Indian Army etc. investigated and exposed the evil LIAR RAVAN Sat. KrS/Mod. who was substituted in T.N. by AN EXACT LOOKALIKE.

"The Trial For Murder" By Charles Dickens (4:42) / Novelzilla (YouTube)

THE TRIAL FOR MURDER by Charles Dickens (27:25) / neuralsurfer (YouTube)

The Trial for Murder | A Ghost Story by Charles Dickens | A Bitesized Audiobook (35:08) / Bitesized Audio Classics (YouTube)

Discussing The Trial for Murder - Charles Dickens (28:39) / LiteraryRoadhouse (YouTube)

Etc.

Nowadays it is very common to advertise any work of fiction written RECENTLY as a work of fiction written by a well-known writer like Charles Dickens, O. Henry, Saki, Leo Tolstoy, Ivan Turgenev, Dostoevsky, Anton Chekhov, Maxim Gorky, Maupassant, Jane Austen, Emily Bronte, Charlotte Bronte, George Eliot, H.G. Wells, Franz Kafka, Galsworthy (Gals worthy!) etc. etc. Who is going to check?!!!

It will be difficult for anyone to understand the audio story without FIRST reading the printed text of the story two or three times  very slowly and remembering My valuable hints: it is a story of fake "murder" of the evil liar "ghost" / "juror" ("foreman") who falsely blamed iinnocent KSG of "murdering" him; there was in fact no trial of fearless patriot KSG. (I read this "ghost story" on Google.)

Videos of Ms. X, Ms. Z, KSG etc. can be seen in archives of CBI, CIA, FBI, KGB/FSB, NASA, Russian Space Agency etc. (The onlookers in Bombay probably thought that "actors" KSG, Ms. X, Ms. Z, etc., were acting in a "movie"!)

GOOD NEWS: The following audio recording is accompanied by the complete TEXT of the weird-seeming ("ghost-written") "ghost story" THE TRIAL FOR MURDER by Charles Dickens:

Learn English Through Story - THE TRIAL FOR MURDER by Charles Dickens (29:15) / English Stories Collection (YouTube)

[I can guess GASS. identities of "the likeness of a sea serpent", "the Bookseller of Berlin", "the wife of a late Astronomer Royal", etc. - G]

*

Cf. Alexandre Dumas: THE MAN IN THE IRON MASK
 
Kishalay Sinha [G] June 18, 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8; J&K DGP SWAIN IS FAKE?

8; SHOCKING LIARS

8; KALPANA CHAWLA; YouTube podcasts: G-82 - G-90