8; I HAVE NO BIAS; CONFUSING

I HAVE NO BIAS 

I have absolutely no bias for or against anyone in the world. I want to lead a simple life and try to help the long-cheated human race. I know that goodness and evil both exist in this world BUT I believe that incredibly advanced Extra Terrestrial ET scientists have been watching and audio video recording everyone on Earth and inside Earth in all body transformations continuously for billions of years and control the entire gang of transgender male and female Nazis.

CONFUSING 

The term of a Rajya Sabha MP is 6 years (Google). Mr Sarbananda Sonowal, who became a Rajya Sabha MP in 2021, should be Rajya Sabha MP till 2027. Unlike the Lok Sabha (Lower House of Indian Parliament), the Rajya Sabha (Upper House of Indian Parliament) is never dissolved - the rule is that one-third of Rajya Sabha MPs retire every second year; but retirement year of Rajya Sabha MP Sarbananda Sonowal is 2027 - how could he stand for Lok Sabha election 2024? Also, Rajya Sabha MP Sarbananda Sonowal was made "Central Minister" like Rajya Sabha MP S. Jaishankar - but a Central Minister must be a LOK SABHA MP and cannot be a Rajya Sabha MP. The INDIAN CONSTITUTION is being arbitrarily flouted at will - যি মন যায় তাকেই কৰা হৈছে - जो मर्जी किया जा रहा है - যা ইচ্ছা তাই করা হচ্ছে - IS THIS A JOKE? मज़ाक है क्या? ইয়ার্কি নাকি? ধেমালি নেকি? I have no personal bias for or against anyone but I see prison terms for everyone involved in these arbitrary illegal violations of Indian Constitution if anyone complains to the Supreme Court of INDIA. (Rahul Gandhi and Mamata Banerjee are potential complainants.)

As far as I know, "simple majority" (over 50% - over half of 543 Lok Sabha MPs - that is, over 543 × 1/2 - over 271.5 -  that is, 272 Lok Sabha MPs) is NOT sufficient to form a Central Government - two-thirds majority is REQUIRED: there must be a total of 543 × 2/3 i.e. 362 or more Lok Sabha MPs to form Central Government in India.

I have tremendous affection and respect for the PATRIOTIC staff of Prime Minister's Office (PMO) and President's Secretariat who have always stood by Me and given Me strong support despite constant threats by f***ing male and female satanic transgender Nazi bullies.

TRUTH 

Dr. Wayne Dyer "The Sky's the Limit" Discussion Truth. (4:42) / Sky Ainsworth (YouTube)

Sky Ainsworth deserves thanks for choosing an important excerpt from THE SKY'S THE LIMIT by Wayne Dyer (POCKET BOOKS / Simon & Schuster) but I often find American pronunciation very difficult to understand (particularly if I listen to American pronunciation at low volume) though must be instantly understable to native speakers of American English. I have located the important excerpt on TRUTH in My copy of the book: pages 287-289. I like this excerpt very much. I am quoting a few interesting lines from this wonderfully true excerpt:

To take an extreme example, imagine spending a week in the company of people who lied about everything. "Where's the toilet paper?" "It's in the closet." "I don't see it." "That's because I was lying. It's not there at all." "Well, where is it?" "It's in the cupboard." "I don't see it." "That's because I was lying. It's not really in the cupboard." "Well, where is it?" "We don't really have any toilet paper." "Is that true?" "No, I'm lying." 

You may laugh now, but after a week of this you would surely conclude that you were not in the company of human beings, and in real life it does not take long in the company of chronic liars, cheats or frauds to develop chronic mistrust of humanity, including yourself, leading to paranoia, depression, inertia, panic. You will find yourself angry all the time, unable to communicate with anyone, and soon you will even doubt yourself.

(p. 288)

Dr. Wayne Dyer "The Sky's the Limit" Organized Religions (8:57) / Sky Ainsworth (YouTube)

To make sure I understood the native American pronunciation of 
Sky Ainsworth, I first located the excerpt in the book: pages 254-257. Then I silently read and understood the first paragraph and then I listened to him, then I silently read and understood the next paragraph and then I listened to him, and so on till the end. (Unlike Me, "native" American speakers will follow him easily, I think.) The important passage on RELIGION is on pages 254-256; and TRUST YOURSELF is the theme of the important passage on pp. 256-257.

SNOW WHITE 

In Search of Snow White: Real-Life Origins (18:37) / The Resurrectionists (YouTube)

It is very easy to get carried away by breathless narrations but I think the folk story of SNOW WHITE is a big lie made up by Nazi cheats to HIDE the fact that skin color and facial features etc. are changeable.

Kishalay Sinha কিশলয় সিনহা किशलय सिन्हा जी [G] June 9/10, 2024

CHAMELEONS 

Ms. X = SAT. BM KuS T.N./BELT.?*
Y = BM KrS T.N./HITLER?**
Z = BM KirS T.N./ARNAB/HIMMLER?**
Ms. Z = BM SS T.N. = Maria UIC?***

*SAT. SHITAMA/HIROSHIMA "SURVIVOR" (FAKE)/TESSY THOMAS
** IVAN in Richard Connell: THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME 
** GENERAL Z in Richard Connell: THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME
***MATA HARI in Paulo Coelho: THE SPY 

VIRGINIA WOOLF 

Virginia Woolf (27:50) / Vallath by Dr. Kalyani Vallath (YouTube)

Dr. Kalyani Vallath is an excellent teacher of English literature.

Woolf sounds like Wolf.

Virginia Woolf = BM SS T.N. etc.?

Ghost-writing is very widespread. I believe that works attributed to "Virginia Woolf" and "Danielle Steel" etc. are "ghost-written" works.

PETER FUNK 

Just because "Peter Funk" (same as Peter V. K. Funk?) is entered in Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Thesaurus as a SYN. (synonym) of SWINDLER does NOT persuade Me that "Peter Funk" must be a "SWINDLER" unless I am given convincing PROOFS - maybe "Peter Funk" (who is he?) is a "swindler" but maybe he is not. The "black" "comedian" Trevor NOAH (YouTube) looks like SAT. AAMIR KHAN.

Compare NOAH's flood in the Bible OT (Genesis); NOAH Webster.

Kishalay Sinha কিশলয় সিনহা किशलय सिन्हा जी [G] June 10, 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8; J&K DGP SWAIN IS FAKE?

8; SHOCKING LIARS

8; KALPANA CHAWLA; YouTube podcasts: G-82 - G-90