8; My FIRST PODCAST on YouTube

My FIRST PODCAST on YouTube

Today, I again tried to insert an audio in a Blogger post - but I failed again. I may have made some mistake in typing HTML stuff or some other things - but I think the REAL REASON for failure was TOO MUCH MB (~34 MB) IN THE AUDIO FILE I TRIED TO UPLOAD - it is a good thing I failed - the best place to upload My audio podcasts is YouTube - why waste precious memory space (15 GB) I am allowed by Google Blogger when My AUDIO PODCASTS can be UPLOADED to YouTube? 

I uploaded My first AUDIO PODCAST to YouTube TODAY with the help of young Sobin Deka. To find this audio podcast, search YouTube under:

@kishalaysinha     
[note @at the beginning and no space inside kishalaysinha]

Upload || 2023 || PODCAST (7:05) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

The excerpt is from Gabrielle Zevin: THE COLLECTED WORKS OF A.J. FIKRY (Little, Brown)

*

Sobin used VEED.IO which seems to need payment and allowed one free trial. I am not advertising VEED.IO but I thank VEED.IO for making it possible to upload My first ever audio podcast on YouTube. (I have heard YouTube tutorials saying that tunestotube app is a free app to upload audio files to YouTube.) Sobin has uploaded many travel VLOGS* to YouTube (SOVINS VLOG)* but not any audio to YouTube - he quickly watched a tutorial on YouTube suggesting VEED.IO - so he used VEED.IO to upload My audio - without a picture - only a black background.

*I didn't know he TOO drives a bike like crazy like most young guys in India do. I didn't know he can be so humorous like he is in his VLOG on YouTube - SOVINS VLOG - he has always been very serious and respectful with Me - he told Me he started his VLOG in Assamese but many viewers who want to visit Assam and other north east states of India requested him to do his travel vlog in Hindi - and he also changed the spelling of his name SOBIN to SOVIN - I didn't ask him why he did so - his jolly humor in his VLOG proves that it is one's state of mind that determines one's happiness - otherwise one would think that a young guy - who is not very rich (an understatement) and whose mother is a poor illiterate widow (who cannot read and write and even cannot sign her name) and the widow and her son live in a SINGLE rented room - would be constantly weeping and crying and shedding tears and complaining and not be such a jolly young (risky) biker! 
SOBIN/SOVIN also told Me that he visted Andaman & Nicobar islands for a few days with friends and did SCUBA DIVING in the sea - I didn't ask him if he visited the INFAMOUS jail "KALA PANI" in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India!

New Car || Durga Puja || Vlog || Guwahati (6:11) / SOVINS VLOG (YouTube)

I opened a new BLOGGER account today (September 17, 2023) - for My OWN convenience and for the convenience of My listeners - where titles and details of all My podcasts on YouTube from today (September 17, 2023) will be given:

URL or website: kishalaysinha8podcast@blogspot.com

Title of My Google BLOGGER blog: kishalaysinha8podcast

Search YouTube under: @kishalaysinha

Sep 17, 2023 - Upload || 2023 || PODCAST (7:05) / Kishalay Sinha (YouTube)

Gabrielle Zevin: THE COLLECTED WORKS OF A.J. FIKRY (Little, Brown), p. 94-96

The novel is also published with a different title, perhaps because "COLLECTED WORKS" sounds like a collection of SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PAPERS, which it is definitely not, and a popular title was chosen which would appeal to everybody: 

Gabrielle Zevin: THE STORIED LIFE OF A.J. FIKRY

Kishalay Sinha जी [G] September 17/18, 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8; J&K DGP SWAIN IS FAKE?

8; SHOCKING LIARS

8; KALPANA CHAWLA; YouTube podcasts: G-82 - G-90